Accepting New Patients!
We are happy to share that we are accepting new patients at all Dentistry for Children locations! Some new patients (and their parents) may have some anxiety about visiting the pediatric dentist—especially for the first time—so rest assured that we understand this and provide a fun, engaging, and overwhelmingly kid-friendly approach to dental care and education. With gentle care, an engaging environment from the moment you walk in, and fun prizes at the end of the visit, we know that you and your child will find a home here and a life-long partner for sound oral health.
The First Visit for Your Little One
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry suggests that children have their first visit to a pediatric dentist right around the time their first tooth begins to push through or by their first birthday. That being said, you should never feel that it’s too late to begin focusing on your child’s oral health! At Dentistry for Children we regularly help patients everywhere from infancy to young adulthood, and our comprehensive and caring approach is designed to provide engaging, enjoyable dental care in a fun atmosphere that they can look forward to!
Ways to Connect with Us
- Request a tour of your local Dentistry for Children location to help you and your little one better understand what to expect and to give you a chance to ask any questions you or they may have.
- View our doctors’s profiles to get to know them even before your first visit to the office.
- Ask a question by submitting our contact form.
- Call one of our central New Jersey locations
- Schedule an appointment with a Dentistry for Children pediatric dentist today!