We’re excited that you’ve chosen Dentistry for Children as your partner for your child’s oral and dental care. Below you’ll find links to the new patient paperwork which you’ll want to download aad complete before your initial visit. Simply bring it with you to the office on your first appointment, or you may also mail it to us directly at email@example.com. If sending via email, please do so at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment to give us time to review and file it properly.
In the event that you are not able to complete the paperwork prior to your appointment, then we ask that we ask you to please arrive at least 30 minutes before your child’s appointment to give you time to complete it then. Thanks!
Instructions for completing your forms in advance:
- After downloading the form, please save as a new file to your desktop. When you save the file, please be sure to include your child’s last name and the office location you’d like to visit (e.g., “Smith-TomsRiver.pdf,” or “Johnson-Lakewood.pdf,” and so on).
- You may now begin typing into the form. If your PDF reading software doesn’t automatically show the fields as editable, you may need to locate and use the “Fill & Sign” option from the tools menu.
- After completing the your form, please be sure to SAVE again. We often receive blank paperwork due to the second save not occurring.
- Remember, if you’re emailing us your form at firstname.lastname@example.org please do so 24 hours in advance of your child’s appointment to ensure it is received and filed in time.
- If you prefer not to send these documents via email, you are certainly welcome to print them out and bring the hard copies with you to the initial appointment. Thank you!